NHF BENEFICIARIES COVERED FOR DIABETES CAN APPLY FOR A FREE GLUCOMETER AND AN INSULIN PEN ONLINE
Four easy steps to get free devices to help manage your diabetes.
Important to note, the NHFCard must be used at least once for your diabetic medications, before ordering or selecting a glucometer and insulin pen of their choice.
- Decide on the specific device. See the list below.
- Seek advice from your medical doctor or pharmacist on the purposes and their use before selecting.
- Select Customer Request.
- Complete the Online Application Form and provide name, contact number, NHFCard Number, glucometer brand, parish, and a location for easy pick-up.
- The NHF Customer Care Department will validate the information to ensure that the beneficiary is enrolled for diabetes. Information will be sent to the distributor of the devices
Text messages will be sent at each stage of processing.
- The distributor of the devices will contact the applicant to determine where and when the delivery shall be made.
THE GLUCOMETERS NOW ON THE NHF DIABETIC SUPPLIES PROGRAMME ARE:
• Accu-Check Instant Kits - Lasco
• Accu-Check Active - Lasco
• Advocate Redi-Code+ (plus) Blood Glucose Monitoring System – Qualcare
• Advocate Redi-Code+ (plus) Blood Glucose Monitoring System – Servi-Care
• Caresens N- Jamaica Hospital Supplies
• Caresens N Mini- Jamaica Hospital Supplies
• Freestyle Optium Glucometer - Massy Distribution
• Freestyle Precision Glucometer - Massy Distribution
• Goodlife AC-300- Qualcare
• Humapen - Health Brands Ltd. (Medigrace)
• Medisign MM800 Auto- Facey Commodity
Standard Diagnostics (SD) Code Free Glucometer - Recharged Distributors
NB. NHF beneficiaries are entitled to a glucometer every two years.
In the event of malfunction or other difficulty, beneficiaries must contact the distributor for assistance.
For further information, call the NHF Customer Care Department 1-888-DIAL-NHF (342-5643) or 906-1106