The form #14 does not exist or it is not published.
Invitation for Bids - Procurement of Pharmaceutical Preparations 2014 - 2016 (CLOSED)
Request for Proposal – Pharmaceutical Preparations
Scope: Periodic supply of pharmaceutical preparations for a 24-month contract period for use in the government's health facilities.
Procurement Method: International Competitive Bidding
Availability of Tender Document: July 2, 2014
Format and Cost of tender Document: Printed – from the address below 9:00 am to 4:00pm Monday – Friday for USD 50.00 or its Jamaican equivalent using conversion rate of US$1.00:JA$112.00 in cash or manager's cheque payable to The National Health Fund.
Soft copy – www.nhf.org.jm no charge.
Address of Procuring Entity: The National Health Fund, Pharmaceutical Division, 78 Marcus Garvey Drive, Kingston 13, JAMAICA.
Contact: Marcia Chin-See, VP pharmaceutical Division
Telephone: (876) 923-6920
For tenders to be considered, bidders must submit the following:
- Copy of valid National Contracts Commission (NCC) Certification in the category of 'Medical, Pharmaceutical Equipment and Supplies'. Overseas bidders are required to submit proof of registration with the NCC prior to award of contracts and are invited to visit the NCC website at www.ncc.gov.jm for registration instructions.
- Copy of valid Tax Compliant Certificate (TCC).
- Bid security in the amount of two thousand five hundred United States dollars (US$2,500.00) or its Jamaican equivalent using conversion rate of US$1:JA$112.00. The bid security shall be in the form of a Bank Manager's cheque payable to the National Health Fund, or an unconditional banker's guarantee or bid bond.
- A completed and signed Bid Form.
- A copy of the Ministry of Health's (Jamaica) Pharmaceutical Product Licence for all pharmaceutical preparations offered.
- Pharmaceutical samples, where applicable.
- Manufacturer's Authorization where applicable.
- Testimonials where applicable.
Bids must be submitted at the Procuring Entity's address above by 2:00pm local time on Wednesday, August 13, 2014. Bids will be opened publicly on the same day at 2:15pm.