Request for Proposal - Medical Sundries ( CLOSED )
National Health Fund
Supply of Medical Sundry items for a 12-month contract period.
Procurement Method: International Competitive Bidding
(1) Copy of valid NCC Certificate in the category of Medical, Pharmaceutical Equipment & Supplies. Overseas bidders are required to submit proof of registration with the NCC prior to award of contracts and are invited to visit the NCC website at www.ncc.gov.jm for registration instructions.
(2) Jamaican bidders must submit a copy of their valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC).
(3) All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of two hundred and fifty thousand Jamaican dollars (J$250,000.00) or its United States Dollar equivalent (USD$2,220.00) in the form of a Manager’s Cheque payable to the National Health Fund, or an unconditional bankers guarantee or bid bond.
(4) A completed and signed Bid Form.
(5) Testimonials where applicable.
(6) Bid submissions must be accompanied by the related medical sundry samples, and in the stated quantities.
Format and Cost of Tender Document:
A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be available at a non refundable cost of US$50.00 or its Jamaican dollar Equivalent, payable in cash or certified cheque, from the Receptionist, at the address below, as at October 21, 2014, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Soft copy - at www.nhf.org.jm – no charge.
Address of Procuring Entity:
National Health Fund Pharmaceutical Division
78 Marcus Garvey Drive
Bids must be delivered (one original and four copies of equal content) in a sealed envelope and placed in the marked Tender Box located in the Receptionist area of the National Health Fund Pharmaceutical Division at the address below on or before 2:00 p.m. local time November 21, 2014 addressed as follows:
Tender for Procurement of Medical Sundries
The National Health Fund
78 Marcus Garvey Drive
Additionally, samples of medical sundry items for which bids are submitted must be delivered to the address above and placed in the tender box marked ‘Medical Sundry Samples’, no later than 2:00 p.m. local time, November 21, 2014. Bids will be publicly opened at 2:15 p.m. local time.
The National Health Fund is an agency of the Ministry of Health.