Your Sponsorship Partner for Health Care
Are you hosting a health-related community event, health-related conference/workshop, or need funding for a health-related publication? Do you have an idea which will empower and drive the message of a healthy lifestyle? But first, here are some things you should know
- Sponsorships are only awarded to reputable individuals, groups or organisations.
- Your objectives and products should align with the values and the objectives of NHF.
- The objectives and missions of your parent companies or subsidiaries must not conflict with those of NHF
Ticked off all the above?
Great! Now here’s what you need to know to apply
Send us your sponsorship request at least six (6) weeks before the date of your event. We receive numerous requests each month, so send in your request early for a timely response.
Employees from the public sector must be supported by their Ministry/Agency. So, if you’re a public servant and sponsorship is approved for overseas travel, you will first need approval from the Cabinet Office before you can receive the funds.
Now let’s talk about your application:
All applications for sponsorship must be submitted on your letterhead and should include:
- The name of your organisation or community group.
- Background of organization/group (including the role with the community/country) for those requesting sponsorship for the first time
- Activity/ Event information
- Activity goals and objectives
- Information on the amount of funds requested and how it will be allocated, including providing invoices where relevant
- Where relevant list all sources of funding (approved and pending)
- Timeframe for spending the funds
- Contact person and contact information
- A current Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) if you’re representing a company, partnership or sole trader. (NGOs, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies are excluded from this requirement)
- Charitable organizations must present their certificate of registration.
Once your sponsorship request has been approved, you will be required to sign and return the Sponsorship Letter of Agreement to the NHF.
We look forward to hearing from you as we work together to make Jamaica healthy!
Send your requests for sponsorship to:
Mr. Everton Anderson
Chief Executive Officer
National Health Fund
25 Dominica Drive