JADEP - How to Apply
The NHF now has quicker and more convenient access for persons who want to enroll for a JADEP Card. Complete the JADEP Card application form, including your TRN, and then take it to your doctor to certify, including their signature and registration number. You must provide proof of age which can be:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s licence
- National Voter’s Identification Card
- Senior Citizens Identification Card
- Letter from a Justice of the Peace (JP), medical doctor or pastor, verifying age.
- If you cannot go to an enrollment centre you can ask someone to do so for you, but you must send proof of age.
Once this is done, submit to any of our Same Day Card Centres. Applications for JADEP cards are processed within 15 minutes at any one of our locations.
Card Centre locations are:
- Head Office (Dominica Drive)
- Drug Serv Union Square, Cross Road
- Cornwall Regional Hospital (CRH), St. James
- St. Ann's Bay Hospital (SABH), St. Ann
- Mandeville Regional Hospital (MRH), Manchester
- May Pen Regional Hospital, Clarendon
- Greater Portmore Health Centre, St. Catherine
- Kingston Public Hospital (KPH), Kingston
- Princess Margaret Hospital, St. Thomas
- Percy Junor Hospital, Manchester
- Port Maria Hospital, St. Mary
- Santa Cruz Health Centre, St. Elizabeth
- Black River Hospital, St. Elizabeth
- Drug Serv Sav-la-mar, Westmoreland